A license to drive,
To shoot,
To fly.
A license to heal,
To practice law,
A license for everything,
That I’d like to try.
But only one I have,
And I know not how,
How to use it well,
Maybe,
Maybe, this is how.
It’ll come to me,
If myself,
I lose in the flow,
If I breathe no more,
If my eyes,
I close once more,
And dream, and dream,
Till I dream no more.
And when I wake up,
A poetic license,
Would be all I’d need show.
a spur of the moment thingy cause i can't sleep and cause i learned 'bout guns today and cause Mom wouldn't let me drive cause there were too many "bobbies" around...*sigh*
10 comments:
license to kill?
apparently that's something you don't need one for...
or just 00 works too.
opposite case here..
bobbies don't let me drive coz there're too many moms around... ;)
nice Spur though...
thanks :)
so even the moms aren't safe from you...;p
tsk tsk :D
I've got a bumper sticker sent to me by someone in the US (not yet put it on my car, I hasten to add!), 'So many pedestrians, so little time'! I just loved the poem by the way. A very neat resolution. Love, Alec
Been thinking about the 'poetic license'. Not that I'm saying anything against your poem, but some of the stuff I read (and write) is so bad that I begin to think that licensing poets might not be a bad idea. xx
Put the sticker on!!!
as clarkson says, pedestrians have no right to be on the road...they don't pay roadtax, do they?? :P
i like your blog. =) please check out mine and follow if you wish:
http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com/
I agree, Alec put that bumper sticker on the broombroom!
I liked your words, muchly.
Neat poem. :) I like the flow.
Thanks for following m blog.
Post a Comment