
I write like
Charles Dickens
Charles Dickens
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!
P.S. Got James Joyce the second time. I prefer him. =P
Poor man must've turned a summer-sault in his grave. =D
I like quills though.
Analyzer stolen from Life Happens.
7 comments:
HUGE compliment!
I tried it once. It told me I write I Stephen King. Whatever. =/
like*
Argh. Typos.
James Joyce the first time. Cory Doctorow the second time. Whose Cory? =o
Hahahahaha. Pretty cool, if I must say so. Although I'm not really a fan of ALL of Charles Dickens'.
@ The Me. I got Cory Doctorow as well, and I've read his stuff. He's some science fiction writer. I don't find my stuff even remotely similar to his, so I went through the trouble of finding out how this works, and he (Cory himself) actually explained it to me.
But it was too mathematical for me to understand :S
Hahah i seee. I think its just a feel good test for the most part. =p
Me got the same answer every time... :P
Post a Comment