Sunday, November 17, 2013

Operative Woes.

Subtle hints in the head of department's class lectures.



In other news, this dialogue finally makes sense.

DEB: What do we got? 
PEACH: Root canal, and by the looks of those x-rays it's not gonna be pretty. 
PATIENT: Owwwwwwwww! 
BLOAT: Rubber dam and clamp installed? 
PEACH: Yep. 
GURGLE What did he use to open? 
PEACH: Gates-Glidden drill. He seems to be favoring that one lately.  
DEB: I can't see, Flo. 
PATIENT: You're getting a little too--aaaaah!!! 
PEACH: Now he's doing the Schilder technique. 
BLOAT: Oooh, he's using a Hedstrom file. 
GURGLE: That's not a Hedstrom file. That's a K-Flex. 
BLOAT: It's got a teardrop cross-section. Clearly a Hedstrom. 
GURGLE: No, no. K-Flex. 
BLOAT: Hedstrom! 
GURGLE: K-Flex! 
BLOAT: Hedstro--! [inflates] There I go. A little help over here. 
DEB: I'll go deflate him. 
DENTIST: All right, go ahead and rinse. 
GURGLE: Ugh! The human mouth is a disgusting place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fair warning: this is going to be a little weird

Ok, so I happened across your blog in the most random way. I googled "every tree is a burning bush" and your blog came up. Obviously I clicked it, then as I was reading, I found an uncanny emotional connection to your post and the first couple of recent posts you have up. I have to say, person, it's like you're a parallel version of me somewhere in the world. The weirdest thing is that we're both the same ageish(you're presumably studying to be a dentist and I a doctor) and were both brown(as evidenced by some of your posts). I don't "vant to make the friendship," get your picture, flirt or anything creepy like that. I'm just pleased to have read your posts and felt a profound sense of "I am not alone." Thought you might like to know.

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...