Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Hopes of greener pastures.

Clinical Dentistry can be fun and extremely stressful at the same time. That is when you do have patients and are working hard. However, most of the time you just sit on your behind and flatten it out really well. 

The greener pastures dream is inching closer every day. All the preliminary prep is done and we're on the precipice of submitting our information. If successful, we have 60-90 days to provide evidence and then you hold your horses and pray. 

I feel that sometimes I'm too hard on the missus. It's not really her fault, this was how she was brought up. Don't we always blame our parents for everything? But then I feel that sometimes she should try harder and be more receptive and deal with things more intelligently and professionally. I don't know. Life's a mess on that front. 

The only goal right now is to get out of here alive. 

No comments:

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...