It's time for the August post. Clinic has been okay this month despite Eid and GM's absence. Almost relaxed. I did have a couple of moments of truth but got through, alhumdolillah. The only thing I've done wrong for now is an amalgam filling that was maybe too thin occlusaly and it kind of fractured, and the tooth next to has a mismatched filling. There was also that root canal in which I maybe went a little over in the distal and the tooth is still a little tender. Other than that, things are okay.
GM returns next week so we're anticipating a very busy week. The next exam attempt is in two and a half months and I need to start preparing again. A couple of hours every day should be the minimum but I haven't been able to get around that even.
H's sleeping and eating better now, so we've all been a little more relaxed. Summers have become more humid than ever. Electricity continues to get expensive, as does petrol. Still waiting every two weeks for an invitation to apply. Have to do taxes and figure everything out. Adult stuff.
We've started watching Lupin and it's been really good so far. There's a dearth of good things to watch and I'm always looking for good recommendations. I installed Binance. Waiting for the courage to start investing.
Clinic waiting room seems like our second home. I wish we all talked more to each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment