With just one day left to the exam, I feel like I'm definitely better prepared than all the other times but I'm almost sure that it is still not going to be enough. Thankfully, they've agreed to mcqs only for the next attempts so at least there is still hope. Frankly, I'm more terrified of the viva than the written. That still seems almost impossible.
Had to have new glasses made because the lenses on the old ones had gotten too scratchy plus they were almost destroyed beyond repair far too many times now. The new ones are making me fret and giving me a headache. Have to break them in before the exam.
Studying surgery for a month has me longing to be back at the head of a table, cautery and periosteal elevator in hand, fixing some good old fractures. I've missed it so. Regular dentistry almost seems boring all of a sudden. A necessary evil. I'm ready to go back to work though. Being home for a month has been hard.
There is nothing else to report. Life continues to be this mundane little thought that you just can't get out of your head. Where do you summon from the energy, the courage to be better? I grow wearier each day and with each passing thought. Maybe this is as good as it's going to get. The temptation to break free, to just up and leave is unreal but where to, is the question. It's turtles all the way down.
No comments:
Post a Comment