Saturday, June 4, 2022

Study woes.

I have two weeks till the viva now which is happening in Karachi this time so that means travel and lodging and more time off from work than planned. A week before for preparing, the next week in vivas since one's on Monday and the other on Thursday. The potential study partner isn't really interested in studying so we still haven't gone to the hospital to practice, truth be told he doesn't need to either. If I choose to study alone then the plan is for all three of us (A&H) to go but then I'd be missing out on the study happening at the CPSP hostel but I've never really done group study so does it matter? If I pass, we might stay the next week too. 

Every time I start preparing for the exam I feel stuck and directionless, I've wasted this whole evening week without once going to the hospital and I can't afford to lose the next morning week since I'll definitely be taking two weeks off (maybe three, hopefully) from work. So it all comes down to one week. I just hope it's going to be enough. 


No comments:

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...