Monday, August 8, 2022

Fu*k positivity.

The weekend while everyone escapes to the north, I fret over whether I'm making the right decisions with my life or not. The uncertainty about life creeping in again on all fronts. Cross out your options, says GM. That's the only way you'll be able to move forward instead of just going in circles. 

The more you have, the more you become scared of losing it all.

I want to be able to live in the present but who's to worry about the future then? 

Why do you carry the weight of the world on your shoulders?

Why does it feel like only I hear and understand my struggle?

Why does it feel like I'm always going to be alone.

No comments:

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...