I'm back to good terms with the clinic. Made my peace again with everyone. I feel like it's essential that people at this place remember me in good terms whenever my name comes up or they think of me. One misses the point at times but there's no denying that this clinic has been one of the best things that could have happened to me and I need to be grateful for that. That means GM himself because essentially it's his techniques and practices and ideologies that trickle down to us. That means the friends I've made here. That means the assistants who I've worked with. I'll give them all a good treat whenever I leave, soch liya.
This evening week has been kind. I was either busy or busy listening talking, both of which are good. Mornings with Hazu are usually busier so I haven't had much time to watch anything besides the match. When I get back from work I just have dinner and crash.
The draw didn't happen this week like it was supposed to. They changed to a new system and couldn't get rid of the glitches in time so they skipped it. It's beginning to feel like a pipe dream at this point but everybody just tells you to keep everything in order and hold on. Your turn will come.
My surgery junior who is one of the people I associate most with these days, we'll call her R, surprised me. I get to the clinic one day and the reception tells me someone dropped off a package for me. It's one of those lego toy cars with 1439 pieces. I haven't opened it yet. I don't have time. Plus I don't know if I want to open it or just keep it as sentimental value. Hah. I'm such an old fool.
I read somewhere that loving someone means willing to accept their bad parts and loving them regardless. The trouble however is gently nudging someone to the way you think is right especially when they don't even realize what it is that they're doing wrong. It's a slow and painstaking process but you've gotta do what you gotta do and it's not easy. It's certainly more responsibility than I ever thought I was ready for.
December is making me want to re-watch all the Home Alone movies.
No comments:
Post a Comment