Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm hungry.
I'm going to eat Karri Pakora as soon as i finish writing this.
I have to go on duty today with H. but he says not to wake him if he's asleep. (then i'm not going too.Yea!)
I laughed a lot in college today. I got more blood on my lab-coat.(did bleeding time and DLC)
I finally finished Jane Eyre.
I heard someone's terribly ill. I hope you get better soon.
I wish i was there for you.
I'm late.
Bye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MTFBWY!

SaJ said...

Thanks. So i'm back early.
And Well hullo there mysterious Star Wars fan!
I sense a disturbance in the force....;)

Anonymous said...

I wish i was there for you.kia bat h.outlook achi choose ki .gr8

Anonymous said...

I wish i was there for you.kia bat h.outlook achi choose ki .gr8

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...