In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances,
profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer.
- Mark Twain
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, yes, please enjoy life Sajeel. I must say you seem to be under pressure with your grandfather ill, and having to study hard. I hope things work out. I get a lot of enjoyment from books. It's the access to another mind that gets me interested, and the insights an author brings to understanding people - the good authors, that is! If I'm not getting that then I chuck the book. Why waste your time? On the other hand if you're having to read a book for an academic course, then you're in trouble. I've forced myself to get through some shockers! Not any more tho'. Bye, Alec
Thanks Alec. Just started following you.;) Enjoy life? Oh, i intend to. Really. But these said books are ofcourse academic. So you're right...i'm in deep deep trouble. Great thing you said about the insight to another mind...I like it ;)
2 comments:
Oh, yes, please enjoy life Sajeel. I must say you seem to be under pressure with your grandfather ill, and having to study hard. I hope things work out. I get a lot of enjoyment from books. It's the access to another mind that gets me interested, and the insights an author brings to understanding people - the good authors, that is! If I'm not getting that then I chuck the book. Why waste your time? On the other hand if you're having to read a book for an academic course, then you're in trouble. I've forced myself to get through some shockers! Not any more tho'. Bye, Alec
Thanks Alec.
Just started following you.;)
Enjoy life? Oh, i intend to. Really. But these said books are ofcourse academic. So you're right...i'm in deep deep trouble.
Great thing you said about the insight to another mind...I like it ;)
Post a Comment