Things have been a little strained at the workplace. Have consistently been making less than I used to get a resident alone for 3 months now and the others have been hit a little too, some more than others. Told them last month that it was unfair and they started giving me some patients and then some of the others got jealous and therein started the backlash. Interestingly, the one's most against me are those who made twice what I made last month. I've accepted this as the norm now. The price one must pay till one start's one's own practice. Side note, GM's going abroad for a month. There will be eid holidays in between. All signs point towards a slow month.
The draws still refuse to happen. We lost five points when I turned 30 so we've gone further down the line. The weather automatically makes the outlook seem even more bleak. Things have been strained on almost all fronts a little bit.
Rays of hope, where art thou?
No comments:
Post a Comment