October has been tough but kind. Sorted things out at the clinic so I've started getting patients again. Documenting and discussing my cases more and more. The exam was a joke again (my preparation for it really) and I've issued the call for a group effort for March 2022. This time will be different, I'm telling people. Just need to start believing in it myself now. Fake it till you make it, right?
There are a lot of things on my wish list right now. A macro lens. A ring flash. Fancy sneakers to wear to the clinic. A new pair of scrubs. Prismatic loupes. A GoPro of some sort. A new set of wheels. One would have thought that these things would be more within your reach by the time you've hit thirty but I'm not there yet. Somewhere between postgraduation and starting a family, I missed the memo on adulting. Of dealing with finances and investing and having it all planned out. Life's unpredictable, yes. When and how do we start doing better though? Missed the memo on that one too.
'All truths wait in all things,
They neither hasten their own delivery nor resist it.'
They neither hasten their own delivery nor resist it.'
I wonder what my truth is and how much longer it has to wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment