It's a slow Saturday. No patients at the clinic but one of the assistants wanted a filling and I did a good job of building up the contact. The floss snap sounded just right.
I've been watching crown prep videos because I still haven't done my homework for the course session next week and I don't want to be the worst student again.
Texted A in the morning asking what we were going to do about starting studying again and she was just as clueless. I do check the portal everyday for our result even though failure is a given unless we get really really lucky and witness a miracle.
S said having couple friends is very important. I agree. The situation we're in however, doesn't. Being a mother is a full-time job and so is being a struggling dentist. We both barely have time for anything else besides our baby but we want to. I would, if somebody gave me the push but why would they. What do you have to offer, SaJ? Nothing but a bag of bones.
From time to time, I guess we both feel a little duped.
No comments:
Post a Comment