Saturday, December 11, 2021

How to lose a patient in 10 days.

 The difficult patients at work are improving but they did give me some tough, sleepless nights. What kept me up last night though was the news of a junior passing his residency exams and becoming a consultant. It's become humiliating now. His program and supervisors were different but still. 

What also kept me up last night was fantasy. Or was it fallacy? Or was it frustration? I even went to the bathroom with my eyes almost shut so I wouldn't wake up but it didn't work. Tossed and tumbled from about 3 to 7 am. Considered going for a run but it was just so cold. 

I'm considering coming clean. 


No comments:

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...