Albus said we all had to come up with three good things and three bad things about ourselves so here goes nothing.
The good:
1. I feel like I can empathize with people really well. Like I can understand their struggles and everything they're going through and I know the right things to say most of the time. Do I mean I think maybe I'm a good listener? Maybe, yes.
2. I'm consistent. As in if I'm stuck on a project, I won't just give up. Instead I'll try to look at it from another angle and come up with a solution somehow to make things work.
3. I forgot what my third point was so I made up a fourth.
4. I'm fiercely loyal. If for whatever reason I've added you to the list of people I admire and trust, I would defend you to the ends of the Earth and would do anything for you if need be, no questions asked.
The bad:
1. Quick to anger. (I borrowed this one but it stands true.) However, I'm usually level-headed most of the time but have been known to have an extremely short fuse regarding certain things. Things that just annoy me no end.
2. I'm not comfortable in my skin most of the time. I don't know how to be civil and polite, my manners are really bad most of the time and (most) people make me uncomfortable.
3. I fail to keep in touch with people I'm close with and who I love. Even things simple enough as a how are you text are hard to just summon out of thin air. I have the entire conversation in my head and then hit a road block before pressing send.
4. I get attached too much and too quickly. I want possession and I want it all the time.
5. I overthink and come up with a hundred different reasons why something could go horribly wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment