Monday, January 15, 2024

Feels like -21.

It's 18 days to the exam. I'm calm but I'm also freaking out so it's not so good but it's not so bad either. I live here and there sort of thing. Winter's finally here but you don't really feel it but I've still been chasing the rare sunlight we're getting today. 

All focus now is thus this exam. As soon as it's done I have to add on to the same knowledge and give two other similar exams for the US and Canadian schools pathway. Would I go to another province if given the chance? Would I go to the US? I haven't started debating the pros and cons yet. The first step is to clear the basic knowledge exams. Basic meaning 20 subjects and not being basic at all. I met a guy from Sudan who failed by one mark last time. I met a girl yesterday who said she feels very dumb at times but then the other people in the class ask such stupid questions that she feels less dumb. I glanced at her report card and we had the same marks. I was hoping mine would be higher. 

Can we afford to move out and start living truly independently, depends on the fate of the first exam. The autopilot is on. All other things are pushed back and locked down. It is time to ascend to that final peak of knowledge before it all comes tumbling down. 

No comments:

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...