This is a post that reminds me to be grateful for all the things that we continue to take for granted each day. No struggle of ours is even a billionth of what is happening in Palestine with no end in sight. And while I thank the God that protects me from them, I also look at Him with incredulity. Are you punishing them for something? Why don't you intervene?
I suppose you can draw parallels to the time of the Prophet. I suppose they had to go through the same things, if not worse. The only probable difference is that they were slaughtered in front of their loved ones, in the worst possible ways and here some get lucky enough to die instantly while others continue to linger on with their damaged bodies and dead souls.
Why, God, why?! Help them, please. Help them!
No comments:
Post a Comment