Sunday, August 25, 2024

Fly North.

That's the name of the thing that's got me feeling good right now. I wonder if there have been studies about the strange things people do when they're a little high. I wondered about this last time too. I like how there's meaning to be deciphered from every sentence. 

I apparently, clean. Singing in the shower with my eyes closed. Then fixing things temporarily that I know will be unfixed by the time it wears off. Hanging up the kitchen towel. Cleaning the sink. Doing the dishes and then taking out the dish rack from the dish washer because that is something that we cannot agree on. Well, among others. 

There is also of course the more visceral experience and appreciation of everything around you. Like the sunlight filtering through the blinds. Warm colours are everything. Then come literature and culture. 

I have a shot at getting back into surgery. Strange that things you signed off as useless can swing back around and give you hope. There are impossible challenges in the way, as always. Resilience is key. Faith is essential. 

Ooh the reflective mood is kicking in now. Teetering. I wanted to use that word but it's more like a rollercoaster. We like to play with extremes. Nails and teeth. I hope that things work out. Unusual words are nice. We made a grammatical error in our firstborn's name. Q's are very demanding. Please don't try this at home. 

Sincerley,

the bad after taste. 


No comments:

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...