Monday, November 29, 2021

Palm Springs & Fleeting Feelings.

Phill Collins still sounds awesome in 2021. 

We've been going to Sheeba park a lot during my evening week. It's a good place to just let Hazu roam around. Plus she likes the rabbits there. She's not shy with the other people there either. Even goes up to them and tries to make friends. Which reminds me, A said we could study together for the exam and the kids could have a playdate but I never followed up. 

I liked Palm Springs. I like both the main leads. I like the concept. Except for the reset if you die, one could almost believe that you're in your own Palm Springs. Nothing you do matters, so it's all pretty much pointless. There needs to be a huge explosion for you to break free. 

Adding to my list of problems are the fleeting feelings. One really does not know how to deal with them. One wishes things were simple. One wishes one was not an addict. One cannot help but wonder what it could have been like. 

Is it just me? It has to just be me, right? I wish I wasn't so absolutely clueless about most things life. It's like thirty years down the road and I'm still struggling to know myself and how to hack my own brain. 

The 25 dollars I spent on Bitcoin are now worth 23. Such is life.   

No comments:

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...