Thursday, October 27, 2022

I took a pill in Ibiza.

I don't remember what I did on Monday. 

On Tuesday I was just so done with everything that I self-medicated. Something that had just the right amount of desired effects, both desired and undesired and could be bought from a regular old pharmacy without much cross-questioning. Incidentally, what we also prescribe to our neuralgia patients sometimes. It worked well. I only got up once during the night. In the morning however, I could barely get up. A knew I'd taken something because I'd mentioned it quite nonchalantly, even offered her one so I was spared Hazu's breakfast duty and morning bath. When I did eventually get up, I still felt dazed. Wondered if I should even drive. Really understood drug half lives for the first time in my life. Googled side effects a million times. Spent the rest of the day in kind of a reverie. 

On Wednesday, I decided to do a responsible thing after my reckless thing and finally went and paid for the car insurance. Much needed too after that scratch on the bumper last week that I've told no one about. Clinic was boring except for one of the assistant's filling and me posting saved up cases on the gram. Spent the rest of the time watching Supergirl in the blue surgery with the lights off.

On Thursday, I have a huge chunk of data that needs to be organized and presented in a useable format for one of my ancillary responsibilities that I got bullied into. Google forms is useful for gathering data but not for presenting or organizing it. Creating a database is hard. I have one from 2018 that I made using Access and I cannot for the life of me figure out how I did it. You adjust one field and the whole database starts giving errors. Data just doesn't rise up and organize itself the way you want it to and I wonder how I'll ever, if ever, finish the task. Ah well, I'll keep at it for now and work on a solution.

I have more things I need to offload but A says go get roti so that'll have to be another post. Ciao. 

No comments:

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...