Saturday, October 8, 2022

Useless long hours and lonesome Saturdays.

Today, I wish I could run away from it all. The rat-race to make more money. How the system is rigged in favour of those who have lots of it. Or how cleverness seems to offer a better income than hard work and skills. Or how lady luck will only favour you if you look like Ryan Renolds. 

Or am I ignoring my own short-comings and blaming everything and everyone else in sight? 

I wish that someone who had real insight over these matters would sit me down and be brutally honest with me. Like the writer of Before the coffee gets cold analyzes every person who enters the café and delivers nothing but the seething, scalding truth. I fail to see what I'm doing wrong here. What more can I do?! GM is too much of a politician. He'll say what is in his own interests first. No, that's not true. He told me to take off from the clinic and go study for the exam. I'm just too frustrated with working under the same conditions when I should have levelled up. 

I love the clinic but it won't love me back.

No comments:

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...