I wish my blog had calm and colourful tones but it's kind of hard to do that given the current condition of almost about everything happening in the country and thus with us. I was talking to a co-worker yesterday about another co-worker who found a better job and left and is making three to four times of what we make here. Whenever I try and spread my wings, I'm forcibly reminded that it takes a lot more to really succeed in this world than what I have to offer.
I've always said that uncertainty is the real killer. Not knowing where you stand or what the future holds. The part where no matter what you do, the outcome is still out of your hands.
At times like these then, you're reminded of how helpless you really are in the grand scheme of things. And that the only thing you can really do is try to hold yourself together and pray.
Other than that, I'm a bright and cheery monster.
No comments:
Post a Comment