Saturday, April 15, 2023

Baked.

It's a slow Saturday at the clinic. I've done my difficult patient for the day. It was two re-endos that I started a day ago and one went very well and the other I misjudged and couldn't achieve patency. The patient fit my usual profile as well. A smart, young mom from overseas with really messed up teeth. Anyways, I kept at it today, sometimes absolutely near to giving up and then voila! We were through the apex. I've dressed and filled temporarily. 

My other patient is also from overseas and he's only here for a few days so I need to do a molar endo and a difficult wisdom surgical in one visit today. I haven't met the patient so I don't know how I feel about it now. I hope it goes well. 

I thought I'd finish my PR application today but I have brain fog and I'm conserving brain power for the patient. Tomorrow is my deadline then. I have to hit this baby out of the park. And then start applying for the licensing exam. It's one project after another. Turtles all the way down. 

I need to convert money but the IMF deal is still on hold and I'm bleeding money everyday because of the devaluation. What else? I still haven't made up with GM and it's taking a toll on me. It's tough to not be on on good terms with someone you look up to. 

Mid of April. So much is still unpredictable but we'll take our small wins and call it a day. 

No comments:

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...