Wednesday, December 20, 2023
Of commitments and no returns.
It's a trap. Everything here is rigged. There's no real happiness. The culture is toxic. I feel lost at sea. I'm watching the office. Pam just walked in to a sad Jim and asked him if he was okay. Yeah, he says. Are you sure? Do you wanna talk about it? I miss that. I miss being alive. I miss home. I miss it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To hurrying slowly.
Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...
-
Okay, this is officially weird. Seems the less I write, the more followers I get. Not bad, eh? This post shall be in single lines because I...
-
Chaos. Too many stray thoughts in your head. Like fireworks on Guy Fawkes night. Like beads falling from a string and rushing to hide themse...
No comments:
Post a Comment