Saturday, March 4, 2023

March Madness.

I've been busy making up my mind and gathering all sorts of documents and I finally have everything ready. The process of making everything presentable however according to their specifications is still putting me off. I need space to think and organize. 

I think half of my problems are related to space. I find myself increasingly troubled by my surroundings and environment. Everything has to be a certain way, the way that it appears in my mind. I need my process. I need my flow.

This is the final leg. (wishful thinking, but as a category, yes). I need strength to gather all my cards and play my hand. May the winds of destiny carry us aloft to dance with the stars. 

No comments:

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...