When I resumed watching the last part, things started changing so fast that I need to write more about it. It's scary, the way they're at each other's throats. But also fascinating, the back and forth. I wish Pakistani dramas were like this. Things that make you think. Figuring things like these out is essential.
The more I get deeper into the argument the more I can't decide if there's a simple answer for who's right and who's wrong.
Mostly, it's just life catching up to us, no?
Watching ourselves hurt the people we love is terrifying.
Heck man, I didn't sign up for this. Can't we go back to the lovey-dovey shit?!
They should make every couple watch these.
Multiple times.
This part is the most real. Down-to-earth, no filters no excuses real.
He's lying face-down on the couch and I think he's killed himself.
He has a comeback for everything. So does she.
Also sidenote: I thought I was ready for work. But everything I've done today makes me think I need to absolutely take at least a week off and clear my head. Go to the mountains. I looked up the roomy rooms discount and calculated the fuel expenses and it's still a no go.
Still got twenty minutes to watch. I'll update my avid readers with my thoughts later. Time to drive back home.
2 comments:
Oh my. Now I wanna do an entire post on these movies as well.
Oh please do. It's fun finding out how your views match up against other people. Can't wait to read it!
Post a Comment