Thursday, November 24, 2022

I've said my Goodbyes.

I finally watched Before Sunrise while going through my meltdown these days and quite enjoyed it. I feel so sad and hopeless and stuck and a lot of other bad things that are always weighing me down one way or the other. I think it's the weather. Even though I very much prefer winters over summers but somehow they have a way of making me sadder. 

A's had a tumultuous week at work too. She bought a premium feature to help her do the job better and they somehow banned her account. She can't handle the stress very well either since she's working after so long so she gets very irritable with Hazu and then I take over. Somehow that's also interpreted as criticism so we have another thing to overcome. Doesn't help that Hazu's sick too, these days. 

I feel very undervalued at work. I suppose it makes sense since I'm not really doing any maxillofacial stuff and dentistry wise I'm not doing anything exceptional. Just as good as the rest of them.  But I feel there's another aspect too. I put in the time and the effort. I go the extra mile. I come whenever they need me. I do all the scut work that is asked of me and more. I don't ask for anything in return. Which is okay. It's a working relationship. You take some, you give some.  At least I had goodwill. 

Now I'm just sitting here, praying I can somehow make it through the next six months and just be rid of this place forever. 

No comments:

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...