Saturday, November 26, 2022

The love of life.

This is my review of the series. 

The first movie starts off as a little artificial. The dialogues seem a little rehearsed. But there is magic and excitement and the hair-on-end energy you get from being with the person you really like. Afternote after re-watching, maybe that's just how it seemed to me because it's not the norm for me. The non-stop conversation, that is. 

The third movie starts off with a new character. Then back to the old. Then two more new characters. Then a lot of new characters all at once but the focus of the conversations are still the original characters so its all easy morphing and the scenes are all fluid like before so it's difficult to even find a place to pause. Him talking about his book is making me want to write a book. Somewhere on a small hilltop overlooking the ocean. The women slicing up vegetables is making me wish I knew how to cook. The piano music in the back is making me dream. The flawless bimbo acting at lunch. The young man's blue eyes. The Leica M6. 

Random thought. I can't wait till I have grey hair. Intelligence is sexy.

Her big advice was not to be too consumed with romantic love. Friendships and work, she said, brought her the most happiness.

The contrast! Between the couples and their various issues that they joke about! To die for!  

Throughout the series I love it when they're just walking and talking and suddenly some one crosses the screen in the background. 

Regarding physical appearances. I don't like how they both looked in the second movie. So tired and distraught. I love their youngness in the first movie and their matureness in the last. 

When was the last time when we had nowhere we had to be? - This line makes me afraid of the future. 

Occasionally, I want my wife to be impressed by me. 

Ever since I've started writing stuff down while I've been watching the movie I feel like pausing this one and going back to the other ones to cover what I've missed. With something thoughtful in my hand.

I really want to go on a walk along changing landscapes. Not just flat terrain. But not too steep. We're both getting old. 

The third movie is the longest. I need a break. I'll rewatch the other two a little and fill in the gaps. I don't know why I'm making a thing out of this. 

I'd pretend to read a book only to appear interesting to the other person - I think that makes me fake. But I do love the written word so I'd probably enjoy it if it was well written and end up staying in my book. 

I'm being asked to remove stitches for an 'impaction' that Reems did. That ruined my mood. Well. Bye.

No comments:

To hurrying slowly.

Talks with Mamoo scare me. During the latest, he argued that all religion is basically man made, prophets were just great philosophers and t...